For Immediate Release: May 25th, 2020
Press Contact: Roger Wilkins, firstname.lastname@example.org, (603) 417-3861
TEAM NEGRON GRASSROOTS CONTINUE TO GROW...
NASHUA, NH: In the 2020 race for Congress, the Second Congressional District continues to deliver fireworks for the Negron for Congress campaign, signing significant endorsements from Hillsborough County this week. Highlights include Hudson’s State Representative Lynne Ober, Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Clegg and Co-Founder of the 603 Alliance Mar Mar Rogers, who are among 25 Hillsborough County current and past public officials joining the Negron for Congress effort.
Negron General Consultant Roger Wilkins said, “Steve’s appeal to the grassroots continues to grow and showcase a brand new day for republicans in the second congressional district. Our efforts last year garnered more off-year votes for a republican candidate for this district since 2002. Combine this with the first returning nominee for this seat since former Congressman Charlie Bass and we begin to see a theme of winning, winning, winning. We are simply ecstatic to get going with such great advisors and co-chairs of Hillsborough County - a major voting block for any New Hampshire candidate.”
Representative Lynne Ober is from a military family and has served the public in the House of Reps. many terms, first being elected in 2004. Lynne’s record of fighting for the taxpayers has been significant since serving as Chair of both House Finance Division One and House Finance committees. Rep. Ober said, “New Hampshire has a true leader in Steve Negron. It is with great enthusiasm that I endorse his campaign for congress. Negron was extremely successful in 2018 garnering more votes than any other off-year republican since 2002. On top of his success is his commitment to our core conservative values which we need now more than ever. Negron is the right candidate, with the right message and articulates the best strategy to beat Ann Kuster in what is expected to be an epic rematch of 2018. Please join me in nominating Republican Steve Negron for Congress in September and let's bring Ann Kuster home in November."
Fmr. State Senate Majority Leader Bob Clegg has again endorsed the campaign and was instrumental in the record breaking cycle for Steve’s inaugural entry in national politics 2018 and has just joined as our State Co-Chair.
Hillsborough County Co-Chairs Announced as Follows:
1) Hon. Lynne Ober, (Hudson) Current State Representative
2) John Diefenbach, (Mason) Republican Activist
3) Mark Cookson, (Nashua) Fmr. City Alderman
4) Laura Spottiswood, (Pelham) Republican Activist
5) Karen Thoman, (Nashua) Member of Nashua Area Federation of Republican Women
6) Linda Trombly, (Nashua) Member of Nashua Area Federation of Republican Women
7) Mar Mar Rodgers, (Hollis) Co-Founder of 603 Alliance and Republican Activist
8) Hon. JJ Valera, (Windsor) Fmr. State Rep.
9) Hon. Don Lebrun, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
10) Hon. Mariellen Mackay, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
11) Hon. Reed Panasiti, (Amherst) Fmr. State Rep.
12) Hon. Carl Seidel, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
13) Hon. Bill Ohm, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
14) Hon. Glen Dickey, (New Boston) Fmr. State Rep.
15) Hon. Bob Greene, (Hudson) Current State Rep.
16) Hon. Rene Hershel Nunez, (Pelham) Current State Rep.
17) Hon. Tim Merlino, (New Ipswich) Current State Rep.
18) Hon. Tony Lekas, (Hudson) Current State Rep.
19) Hon. Alicia Lekas, (Hudson) Current State Rep.
20) Hon. Jeanine Notter, (Merrimack) Current State Rep.
21) Hon. Elizabeth Ferreira, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
22) Hon. Kevin Sculley, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
23) Hon. Jordan Ulery, (Hudson) Fmr. State Rep.
24) Hon. Craig Moore, (New Ipswich) Fmr. State Rep.
25) Hon. Mike McCarthy, (Nashua) Fmr. State Rep.
Hon. Steve Negron is the 2018 NH02 Republican nominee and current candidate. Steve and his wife Theresa raised their family of three in Nashua while serving many community posts involving faith and sports. Negron has served his nation in both public and private capacities through the defense industry as a small business owner and job creator at Integron, LLC.
Paid for by the Friends of Steve Negron
PO Box 7311, Nashua, New Hampshire 03060-7311